Focus......

“Strength does not come from winning. Your struggles develop your strengths. When you go through hardships and decide not to surrender, that is strength.”- Arnold Schwarzenegger
“The worst thing I can be is the same as everybody else. I hate that.” -Arnold Schwarzenegger

FIGURING OUT THE FIFTIES.... SO THIS IS WHAT IT IS ALL ABOUT.......

Wednesday 30 September 2009

Wednesday....

First I MUST THANK YOU all for your supportive comments, they really do make a huge difference to how I feel about doing the competition and this blog.... Thank you!!!!

I am much better today after having a big rest yesterday..

I am still really tired but then I'm pretty sure most of us get this way by this time in the countdown, and hey some days I have to remember I am 49 years old and I am a Nana and even non training, fully fed Nana's have bad days!

It is very easy to blame every ache and pain or down day on being in pre-contest mode but really it is just anther day in a long life... every one has crappy days, mine just happened on Monday...

Trained Back this morning, no cardio as Hubby and I both needed the sleep in more than we needed the cardio... It as a good work out, I really enjoyed it and it got my head back into the right place... I went to work and then off to see the fabulous Kelli for my weekly round up....
Sooooooo the measurements for this week are.....

Skinfolds 36.2mm, bodyfat 7.4%, Lean Body Mass 56kg, which means I am holding on to my extra 3kgs of muscle YAY!

So another week doing what I am doing and keeping the faith!!!!

Now if you will excuse me I am once again starving (gee no surprise there!) and I'm and off to have supper..

ohhhh and here are my calves as of today...


2 comments:

Raechelle said...

Lookin' good chicky! No nanna legs there...damn hot! :-)

mq01 said...

BRAVO!!!..now thats what im talking about ;) bravo witchazel!! those are some bad ass calves and heels!!! hang in there...

im having one of those days/times myself. wish we could pack up and ride...someday dammit, someday...