Focus......

“Strength does not come from winning. Your struggles develop your strengths. When you go through hardships and decide not to surrender, that is strength.”- Arnold Schwarzenegger
“The worst thing I can be is the same as everybody else. I hate that.” -Arnold Schwarzenegger

FIGURING OUT THE FIFTIES.... SO THIS IS WHAT IT IS ALL ABOUT.......

Friday 27 November 2009

Blah....

Leg day today... Blah! Legs are my favourite part to train but since the whole back saga it is a no go zone... blah.... blah... blahhhhhhhhhhhh

So I stretched.. did Smith Machine squats with.. deep bored sigh.... no weight on the bar.. another sigh...
Stretched... did 100 none stop leg presses with.... deep bored sigh... 20 (never know if it is kilos or pounds cause I usually use the leg press beast and plates) on the white helpful machine... sighhhhhh..
Stretched... did 3 sets of 30 leg extensions with.. sighhhhhhh... using 20 thingies (this used to be 50-65)...
2 sets of lying leg curls..... (ohhh yeah there where stretches in between the these and the extensions...) on number 2..... mind numbing....
Bored... walked for 10 mins uphill on an incline of 4... almost cried with boredome and went and got Hubby to stretch my Hammies for me...
The whole time I concentrated on using my TA's to hold me in and up and threw in a couple of pelvic floor exercises just to make sure I was actually still alive and hadn't died of boredom and gone to leg training hell.... LOL

Thought the Magnesium was aworking and I had reached fully loaded due to frequent trips to the loo to empty (sorry more naty mental pictures) but last night was woken FOUR times with leg and foot cramp... JOY!

Now its time to go to work... but Yay its Friday!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Tomorrow is chest day and thank the Goddess I can get back to smelly iron and heavy plates!!!!!!!

No comments: