Focus......

“Strength does not come from winning. Your struggles develop your strengths. When you go through hardships and decide not to surrender, that is strength.”- Arnold Schwarzenegger
“The worst thing I can be is the same as everybody else. I hate that.” -Arnold Schwarzenegger

FIGURING OUT THE FIFTIES.... SO THIS IS WHAT IT IS ALL ABOUT.......

Wednesday 9 December 2009

Back from her Day Spa...

Yep, collected my BB last night and was told that she never produced the rattle... gee big surprise there.. not.. and that she was now well oiled, greased, tightened, adjusted and generally had a great time at her day spa LOL

I then forked out nearly $500 for her spa treatment (gasp!) and took her home... and noticed the difference that a good spa treatment does for anyone... faster, quicker, smoother, louder (didn't think that was possible- yay!) now I just can not wait for the weekend to take her for a long ride and really stretch her out...

Abs and cardio day today, walked 10 mins then 35 mins on Satan cycle, I had a couple of twinges when walking but was fine again on the cycle.... I have my next remedial massage tomorrow night so, although I have been stretching nearly every day, I did lots of extra stretching today :o)) Yes I am a scaredy wimp...

I am actually feeling a lot "wholer", pretty sure that wholer is not even a word, but it does describe how I have been feeling this week... complete, almost balanced.. almost...

Don't know if it is the toned down diet, or the addition of the Adrenal Fatigue herbal medicine, or just that I don't have to deal with constant pain... more than likely it is because I know I can now take BB out this weekend... even though the forecast is already for showers... blah!!!

15 sleeps till Santa, only have my Sons pressies so far and I missed posting them on time... one day one year I will be organised for Xmas... one day, one year..... hey at least I am consistent... LOL

3 comments:

Raechelle said...

I'm thinking you would benefit heaps from the foam roller that Lia and I have both blogged about. You can start out with the super cheap version which is a swimming noodle..(long skinny foam thing)...like $2 at k-mart-rolling on this (self myo facial tissue release) helps loosen up those tight spots. I'm soon to order a more advanced version from a physio supply store-I love what the small one does for me, but both Lia & Liz say to get the bigger more pro version for the real deal. You may want to check it out-and you may have less pain at the massage because you'd be looser (Idon't think that's a word-LOL!)

mq01 said...

BB, im happy to hear shes doing better, and that you'll get to ride soon. ive got rain in my forecast too :( f@#$ rain... lol... BB's rattle, im not surprised, dont sweat it unless it gets louder OR if you feel it. is it only when you're on or off the clutch? some clutch plates make this sound when they loosen up. if thats it, its normal, which may be why guy spa doctor didnt notice it. :)

im so happy to hear you're feeling "wholer", to me thats huge. AWESOME WITCHAZEL!!

Witchazel said...

Thanx Raechelle I will grab one of those! congrats again on the 100 days!

MQ01, yeah the spa doctor thought the same as you... hey is rain better than snow???