Focus......

“Strength does not come from winning. Your struggles develop your strengths. When you go through hardships and decide not to surrender, that is strength.”- Arnold Schwarzenegger
“The worst thing I can be is the same as everybody else. I hate that.” -Arnold Schwarzenegger

FIGURING OUT THE FIFTIES.... SO THIS IS WHAT IT IS ALL ABOUT.......

Thursday 10 December 2009

Sooky....

Today is Clarks Birthday... HAPPY BIRTHDAY BOY CHILD!!!!
I want to see him!!!!! I haven't seen him in 4 years and I miss him...
His hugs are awesome and I miss him...

Today I feel sooky, sad, full of tears.... so if you are wanting to read a happy blog you better click on one of the links below to some other persons world cause today I am having a pity party all for me...

Yesterday I bought home a supply of wine for the holidays and managed to mangle a finger on my left hand while trying to be a hero and carry everything in from the truck in one go...

My finger is so sore that my training today was called to a halt by Hubby after I tried to do Ezy bar Bicep Curls and had a little sooky cry at the end of the first set...

So in true sooky fashion, I blamed him for not wanting me in the gym and stormed home... of course I couldn't storm because my stupid left leg wont let me walk faster than your average 70 year old, which added to my tearfulness and feeling of total Ancientness (another new word to add to my collection LOL)...

I also have a cold lurking... sore throat, sniffles, slight headache.. I am hoping it is sinus, but I have never suffered from hayfever so in this pity party it is going to be called a cold... maybe if I feel even more sorry for myself later I will call it a disease... ohhhh I know a contagious disease and I will name it Sooky Flu and make every one wear masks.... yeah now it sounds really bad and scary and that makes it so much more interesting...

Then of course it is Clarks 25th Birthday, and his daughter Georgia is four tomorrow and I would love to have been able to see them this year. I haven't seen them since Georgia was born and I haven't even met Briar his other daughter.... that just sux.... sux majorly.... more than a sore finger, more than a twingey leg, more than a sniffy nose... and achy heart is just the worst cause you can't fix it without a hug from the exact person you need to hug...

My next massage is tonight.... sort of looking forward to it... but before that we are having our coconuts harvested so they don't make holes in our house... or us... LOL..

Anyway... got to go and spend some time feeling sorry for myself outside as since I didn't train I have an extra 30 mins before I have to get into the nylon uniform in 35 degree heat and 80% humidity and go to work.... yep today is a sooky day....

3 comments:

mq01 said...

BIG HUGS!!..and passing the tequila to witchazel.. xoxo

KRISTIN said...

Sending some love and hugs your way Cathy! I know it's not us that you want them from, but hopefully we can help XOXO

Sandra said...

((((Hugs))))
xxx