Focus......

“Strength does not come from winning. Your struggles develop your strengths. When you go through hardships and decide not to surrender, that is strength.”- Arnold Schwarzenegger
“The worst thing I can be is the same as everybody else. I hate that.” -Arnold Schwarzenegger

FIGURING OUT THE FIFTIES.... SO THIS IS WHAT IT IS ALL ABOUT.......

Sunday 6 December 2009

Tomorrow is overhaul day...

Had a fabulous weekend... Loved being with Jofus and Boods (Joseph & Lily) they really are good kids although Boods (short for Buddha belly) is still Evil Knievel reborn and Jofus is the most patient big brother EVER!!! Although he doesn't stop for breath between the 5 year old questions and I just love having life in general explained to me every waking moment, can't wait for him to become a teenager... LOL

Got to go for a walk to the beach and the park and watch Buds throw herself down very big slides and scared the bejesus out of me by climbing ladders made for 10 year olds not 2 year olds. She wasn't fazed at all - her Nana had heart palpitations LOL

Spent today at the beach, since there were stinger and blue bottle warnings out I didn't venture into the sea but just spent a great 4 hours relaxing and people watching...

Then on to some Xmas and Birthday shopping as Clark turns 25 next week and his daughter Georgia turns 4 the day after!!! How can my baby be turning 25!!!! I am sure he was only 9 last time I looked!!!! Had to get these this week so I can try and get them back to the old country before Xmas.... 25!!! Stagger, Gasp!!!!

I have had a crappy week pain wise, my left leg has decided to join the pain party and I feel like I am slowly falling apart.... soooooooooo.....

I have decided that tomorrow is overhaul day and I have a countdown in my head for New Years Eve. We have a hotel room booked in Southbank so we can stay there and really enjoy New Years Eve... We have spent the last few on Birbie and sorry Bribie people but they have been sad and sorry excuses for a New Years Eve...

Anyway the overhaul is.... I am changing my diet, as since I have to work around the leg issue, I am now doing so much less exercise. Less exercise means there is no need for me to be eating the huge amounts that I was. I am going to include the Satan cycle in my workouts at least 4 times a week until I can walk/jog again and up all my sets and reps to 4 x 20 in every exercsie I can do.

So I have already packed my smaller lighter meals for tomorrow, and the training programme is rewritten....

My bike is also off for an overhaul.... Ohhh and MQ01, I finally have a name for her... My Bitch Broom is going for an overhaul... Well actually its a well overdue service... One of the reasons I haven't been out on her lately..... she won't know herself, I will pick her up Tuesday night and she will have a new air-filter, tightened chain, brakes checked, fresh oil and hopefully a strange and ominous rattle removed...

Now if only I could do that to my body... wouldn't it be fabulous!!! Instead of planning food intakes, exercise regimes and cardio times, to be able to roll up to a doctor and have your chain tightened and ominous rattle removed LOL...

ohhh and talking, er writing, of changes and doctors.... I saw the best pair of tits today at the beach... they were so great that blokes were tripping over the sand as they took their THIRD look at them... sigh!!! I wish I had trip over tits... ohhh ok I almost do but it will be me tripping over them soon... LOL

Any of you who read my Facebook also know that I could not decide if I will compete or have a full (or half) sleeve tattoo to add to my tattoo collection....
I actually have already decided I will be competing...
But might just look at the tattoo as well... got to get that done before the skin gets too old and wrinkly to draw a straight line on...

Thats my Sunday night ramble done... now I must go and study and finish my next assignment... so far I am getting lots of "well done" and big ticks... Yay!!!!

1 comment:

mq01 said...

im so happy to hear you've had a fabulous weekend, times like this are priceless!!

bitch broom, i LOVE IT!!! my sporty was ms bitch, LOL, i get it completely!! hello bitch broom, you will feel so renewed, i cant wait to hear if the tightened chain stops your rattle. witchazel will be wanting to ride when you get home...

i knew you'd compete :) you may even find a way to get the sleeve and tits this year!!

the pain party, this is NO fun. im wondering if the massage therapy is too deep or if its aggravating things?!?