Focus......

“Strength does not come from winning. Your struggles develop your strengths. When you go through hardships and decide not to surrender, that is strength.”- Arnold Schwarzenegger
“The worst thing I can be is the same as everybody else. I hate that.” -Arnold Schwarzenegger

FIGURING OUT THE FIFTIES.... SO THIS IS WHAT IT IS ALL ABOUT.......

Tuesday 23 March 2010

Oh look! Its a Groove!!!!

Yep I have found it, I am back in my Groove....

Weights are getting heavier every day, I am pushing myself through each workout so that the last set is to failure, my Personal Bests are rising again.. my cardio is staying in the "safe" zone but I am still doing it twice a day... feelin g awesome... feeling well... I feel...

Like me.. and really that's the important thing.. being me.. warts and all...

Damn didn't mean to tell you all about the warts... nahh just kidding.. no really Just Kidding.. No WARTS! ok so stop trying to look round the corner of the screen to spot them cause there aren't any!!!!!! ok so now I "protest too much" and you really don't believe me... sigh ok so I am a pagan which in theory makes me a Witch so if i did have a wart it would be right wouldn't it... but I don't have any so just stop it!!!! lol

Not impressed with the hair colour, its not Wham enough.... some people at work didn't even notice yesterday and I'm sorry but that's just not acceptable... If you go from white blonde to aurburn people really should see it... I going to see Tash and have my nails done tonight at the hair salon so might have to see how much it costs for a real salon colour..... I need Wham..

If for no other reason than to distract people from the warts.... hehehehehehehe

Also got a big decision to make this week....

Manda bought me some Vogels bread back from NZ and I have still not eaten it, I bought the peanut butter to put on it but if I have it I would have to have it for breakfast and that would mean no eggy oats and really I do just loooooove the eggy oats sooooo much that having to decide when not to have them is like wow really hard like wow you know....

Ok obviously the new colour has soaked through to my brain as this post is just getting silly...

ps... really honestly, there are no warts.... damn now I have protested way tooooo much ... damn

1 comment:

mq01 said...

red red red!!! ;)