Focus......

“Strength does not come from winning. Your struggles develop your strengths. When you go through hardships and decide not to surrender, that is strength.”- Arnold Schwarzenegger
“The worst thing I can be is the same as everybody else. I hate that.” -Arnold Schwarzenegger

FIGURING OUT THE FIFTIES.... SO THIS IS WHAT IT IS ALL ABOUT.......

Wednesday 26 May 2010

Tumbling, tumbling, tumbling down...

Yep that's me on the treadmill...... tumbling.. nahhhh not really LOL

Cardio was done this morning with aching glutes and hammies so instead of 40 minutes at 75-85% I did 50 minutes at 65-70% heart rate...

.The new training regime is certainly making the DOMS come out and I am totally aware of my arse on the chair I am currently sitting on LOL

Well the numbers are still tumbling down, even with two days of zero movement the following happened this week...

lost 5 mils so skinfolds are down to 75.8 already which is almost 10 mils ahead of target
Body fat % is now 14.28% a drop of almost 1%
I did lose a little muscle this week but the fat loss was greater than the muscle loss - YAY!

Since my body just munches away on muscle when I get into competition diet we are sticking with the 2 car free days one carb up day but the the protein amounts have increased - yay more food!
Diet jelly is back on the menu (HUGE HUGS for Kelli on that one!) but nothing else is changing.. hey its working so we are not going to mess with it LOL

Apart from the trip to see the ever fabulous Kelli who fills up the motivation tank till its overflowing, I didn't get up to much else today, just puddled round the house with the fur kids catching up on washing doggy blankets and generally just mucking around...

I now have the next module of my nutrition course to start but my printer has thrown a hissy fit so I can not print anything out.. damn it!!!!

Also had a disappointing call from the hair salon to say they couldn't let the apprentice play with my hair after all so that has left me a little flat, I was sooooo hoping to be pampered on my birthday and to have my hair all fabulous for Saturday and the family gathering on Sunday but there is no way we can afford to have it done at the normal around $200 rate... ahhh well I will be fifty, I guess a little grey showing through the layers of dye is age appropriate., and I own about 50 caps so really I have got this covered LOL

Well its Origin night so I am going to organise my diet jelly and protein powder and settle in with Tank across my lap till I start yelling and then he will slide off and head to the bed for some peace and quiet...

GO QUEENSLAND!!!!

No comments: