Focus......

“Strength does not come from winning. Your struggles develop your strengths. When you go through hardships and decide not to surrender, that is strength.”- Arnold Schwarzenegger
“The worst thing I can be is the same as everybody else. I hate that.” -Arnold Schwarzenegger

FIGURING OUT THE FIFTIES.... SO THIS IS WHAT IT IS ALL ABOUT.......

Sunday 6 June 2010

I Ate at Macca's!!!!!!

Yes I today I ate at Macca's, Hubby even took photographic evidence of me doing it when I am 19 weeks from my next competition and on my pre-contest diet......

Whats more is that I also went to Macca's on Saturday as well!!!

Both times I had a black coffee... and even though Hubby always asks for cold water to be added to my black coffee, the one on Saturday has left me with the inside of my lips blistered and no roof to my mouth... WOW! that shit was hot!!! I think the water must have come of volcanic lava straight into the coffee cup!!! The coffee today was perfect, I think, since my mouth is still sore from yesterdays attack and everything seams tasteless and to hot LOL

So anyway here is the proof that I ate at Macca's today....

So ok, I ate my chicken and salad while sitting outside on the tray of the truck, but I still ate AT McDonalds LOL see you can still go to McDonalds while you are on a Pre-contest diet LOL
The rest of this fabulous weekend has been laid back and we have just enjoyed taking the Chev out and about in the wonderful Queensland winter weather... Crisp in the shade and warm in the sun.
The above Macca's is at Caloundra and we had finished wandering around the markets and browsing the second hand clothing shops... I have scored some fabulous clothing from these places before but today there wasn't a lot to be had... rats!
So after training on Saturday and walking the waterfront this morning the end has come to this laid back weekend and its back into the heavy duty training again tomorrow... YAY!
Can't wait to hear the results and see some photos from the NABBA comp today!!!
Well nothing else to report and its now time to go and prepare tomorrows meals and tonights tea....

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Ouch! gotta watch that hot coffee! lol...at least you can still eat at McD's while in the midst of contest prep...lol...even if you have to bring your own food.

I love the chevy pick-up!!

mq01 said...

LMAO! im busted, haha, ive been doing the chicken cesar salad and watching the dressing. i like yours better! watch their coffee, it can eat rust off parts, lol! LOVE the hair, it looks really healthy and great color! you look fabulous! 19 wks and ahead of schd, FUCKING AWESOME!!