Focus......

“Strength does not come from winning. Your struggles develop your strengths. When you go through hardships and decide not to surrender, that is strength.”- Arnold Schwarzenegger
“The worst thing I can be is the same as everybody else. I hate that.” -Arnold Schwarzenegger

FIGURING OUT THE FIFTIES.... SO THIS IS WHAT IT IS ALL ABOUT.......

Wednesday 23 June 2010

Mawhahahahahaha...

Yes that is a Maniacal laugh.... Mawahahahahaha

What can I say without sounding all smug and gloating... ummmm nothing cause I am smug and I'm having an "I'm a machine" moment.... Sorry just can't help it... I am not by nature a smug-look-at-me type at all.. but damn I'm a machine mawahahahahahaha

Yes the measurements were good.. ohhh ok so you guessed that by the smugness and gloatiness...

So the end results of this week are...

Weight down 1.3kg... probably cause it was TOM last week....
Skinfolds 5 mils down to 60.6
Fat percentage now 11.85% that's a 1.05% drop
lost muscle... 400gms - bugger...

So after those results my diet has been changed so that I stop eating muscle and slow down the drop.... yay more carbs for me :o))

Once again Kelli has done an amazing job of my diet and training and it is all falling into place so well... This is why I believe that no matter how good you are in your chosen sport a great trainer is worth their weight in gold! They can see things you can't, organise the diets and training and save you time and worry in the long run...

Anyway this happy little camper is off to eat my diet jelly and protein powder... mawhahahahaha

3 comments:

Leisl said...

Woohoo for you Cath, awesome results chicki babe!

Have some extra carbs for me too :)

xo

p.s - love the new look blog too.

mq01 said...

i love that laugh, i hear it, and you deserve it!!! :) YEAH!!! and MMMMM, diet jelly and protein powder, yumm!... BRAVO WITCHAZEL!!

Hanni said...

Awesome work cathy laugh as much as you want i would be hehe! : )