Focus......

“Strength does not come from winning. Your struggles develop your strengths. When you go through hardships and decide not to surrender, that is strength.”- Arnold Schwarzenegger
“The worst thing I can be is the same as everybody else. I hate that.” -Arnold Schwarzenegger

FIGURING OUT THE FIFTIES.... SO THIS IS WHAT IT IS ALL ABOUT.......

Friday 16 July 2010

What really lurks....

Inside my head... :o))These little guys fly and crawl around inside my head and usually only appear on white boards for a day or two....But here they are permanently on the wall of the kids play room at the Bribie Island RSL...





I will admit that I was scared I would stuff it up and end up just having to paint over what I tried to draw, but I am so happy with the results...
Unfortunately I could only get a few photos with my phone so its hard to get the whole scene.... the end of the room is actually round....
I took hold of a pencil and all of a sudden there they were... playing on the walls and telling me the colours they had to wear........ everyone is very happy with them... and once I had the paintbrush in my hand it felt so right and so comfortable...
I could have carried on for days... but its back to being payroll lady in the boring box on Monday...
But for a couple of days I got to play in a garden that lurks in my head.... and it was fun!!!!!!!

3 comments:

Erika said...

OMG they are fantastic!!!!

mq01 said...

they ARE fantastic!!!

Kek said...

Gorgeous! The kids are going to love them.