Focus......

“Strength does not come from winning. Your struggles develop your strengths. When you go through hardships and decide not to surrender, that is strength.”- Arnold Schwarzenegger
“The worst thing I can be is the same as everybody else. I hate that.” -Arnold Schwarzenegger

FIGURING OUT THE FIFTIES.... SO THIS IS WHAT IT IS ALL ABOUT.......

Wednesday 18 August 2010

mawhahahhaahahhahaa

I mean really, you just have to laugh.... mawhahahhahhahaha...

Positive results was what I was after and positive results is exactly what I got......

Yep.. it was measurement day today and the numbers that came in were positively hilarious...

I lost a total of 0.6 of a millimetre from one site and one site only.... after a week of training, dieting, cardioing a whole 0.6 mils of goo left my body....

But the bestest fabulousness awesomely great thing is that it came off the one spot that it is always hardest for me to loose goo and that is my stomach... YAY!!!

So although the number isn't huge, actually it isn't even vaguely in the region of big, ok so it is actually the smallest number I have ever had...

Although out of the 7 measured sites only one place in my body lost goo...

Although I should be disgusted, depressed, down, dirty, dogeared and despicable... I am not...

Because the place I needed it to go from the most is where it went from and I actually have 200 grams of new muscle lurking somewhere on my body this week...

The other reason that I am not sitting on a pile of soggy tissues at this point is that the only other point on my body that I have any goo to loose is my hump... ohhh ok my back... the rest of my body is actually already at the measurements I want to compete at... once I have lost the extra goo from the hump and the keg I will be spot on for stage... mawhahahaha

So goo lost.... muscle gained... perfect results for a week of pre-competition activities...

I am still ahead of the number I should be sitting at this week, and to reach my next weeks target I only have to loose a grand total of 0.5 of a mil next week... fingers crossed that I actually do a lot better than that...

So as weird as it is I am very happy with my tiny little 0.6, it is cute, it is tiny and it is no longer goo on my stomach.. mawhahahahaha

My diet has changed.. gee no surprise with that one, but it was my choice more than anything else.. I have hit the Tuna wall and have asked to change the Tuna for egg whites and this has happened... I mean Tuna is still yummy but it is a little socially unacceptable in tiny windowless office conditions.. anyway I loovvvvvvvvve egg whites... nuom nuom nuom...

Nothing else much has changed... oh my reps for my upper body training have gone from 12 to 20, lower body will stay at 12...

Now on the trip home I considered what had changed in my competition prep that may have changed this weeks results and I suddenly realised that I was no longer mentally chanting the results I expected to achieve.. I now have this fabulous new gym to enjoy and that is what I have been doing, my training and cardio intensity have actually increased but my focus on the results I am working for has been missing!!!!

So tomorrow the focus will be back... the mental chanting will be back... now let me see... what number will I pick to chant this week..... hmmmm 2.7 just arrived in my brain so 2.7 is my chant for this week... now won't it be interesting to see how close I get to it!!!!

Ohhh of course the only other thing I have to watch out for is the CHEAT MEAL I get on Saturday because my Toy Boy Bling Mister Hubby turns 50 on Saturday so I am taking him out to dinner... YAY!

3 comments:

Magda said...

Top effort Cathy. Not just on the .6 but on your perception of it and your reaction.

Chelle said...

I'm with Magda, love your attitude Cathy (send some my way!) and great work on the loss! Hey, a loss is a loss ;-)

mq01 said...

YEAH!!! and happy birthday mr bling master :) woohoo!!