Focus......

“Strength does not come from winning. Your struggles develop your strengths. When you go through hardships and decide not to surrender, that is strength.”- Arnold Schwarzenegger
“The worst thing I can be is the same as everybody else. I hate that.” -Arnold Schwarzenegger

FIGURING OUT THE FIFTIES.... SO THIS IS WHAT IT IS ALL ABOUT.......

Tuesday 10 August 2010

Woohoo!! New Gym!! New Sponsor!!!


We have moved our sweaty towels, worn out workout gloves and drink bottle to Bribie's Fitness Matters!!!

I was definitely needing a new fresh training outlook and I have found it at Fitness Matters...

A huge selection of excellent cardio gear, big screen tv's and piped in music... (and yes that does matter when I am used to a single tv which one very determined 80 something old lady named Beatrice insists on turning the sound off on as soon as she arrives at 5.45am... doesn't matter if you wanted to hear the news, doesn't matter if you needed the noise to help you through your cardio.. she didn't like it so off it went!!!)
And the equipment at Fitness Matters is clean, new, and fabulous!

When I arrived tonight I was greeted by Julie and Lisa who are both competing in October and it was like school girl class reunion.. the other people training must have wondered what the hell was going on LOL.. it will be so great to have them beside me every morning and night to egg each other on and sweat it out together...

And the super sweet, fabulously awesome icing on my training cake is that they are sponsoring me!

Thank you so much!! So you can click on the link on the side of my page and check out their web site and who knows there may even be a Fitness Matters near you for you to check out....

So tomorrow is Hump day, measurement day and 68 days to competition..... Feeling pretty good at the moment, my head is back in the right space, my diet has been damn near spot on.. if you don't count the bland Subway salad.. and I don't... so I will let you know how I go tomorrow!!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Great news :) Well done :)

Dawn said...

Congrats on the new sponsor!!! Awesome news!!! I just switched gyms also...sometimes we are in need of switch. Good luck!

Chelle said...

Woohoo congrats on the sponsorship!Look forward to W&M results today ;-)