Focus......

“Strength does not come from winning. Your struggles develop your strengths. When you go through hardships and decide not to surrender, that is strength.”- Arnold Schwarzenegger
“The worst thing I can be is the same as everybody else. I hate that.” -Arnold Schwarzenegger

FIGURING OUT THE FIFTIES.... SO THIS IS WHAT IT IS ALL ABOUT.......

Friday 15 October 2010

The Grey number...

Just a quick post to show the latest beautiful bikini that has been created for me by Lynne at Body Shaping Basics and by Hubby......

The photo isn't that great as you can not really see the glitter and sequins that are part of the fabric...

Anyway, I love it and I know how spoilt I am to have such a talented and supportive Hubby...

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Wow! Super sweet of your hubby to be so supportive, and hey the suit is really pretty too :) Can't wait to read about the recap.

Anonymous said...

think it looks awesome sweet one ;0 NOW go and rock it and have fun!

Sandra said...

Pretty pretty pretty, love the colour, you're going to look awesome!
xoxox