Focus......

“Strength does not come from winning. Your struggles develop your strengths. When you go through hardships and decide not to surrender, that is strength.”- Arnold Schwarzenegger
“The worst thing I can be is the same as everybody else. I hate that.” -Arnold Schwarzenegger

FIGURING OUT THE FIFTIES.... SO THIS IS WHAT IT IS ALL ABOUT.......

Wednesday 23 February 2011

Wow look I have time!

So lets see if I can give a quick wrap up of the last week and a bit....
a great day...
till the vomiting started at 2.30am....
two crappy days....
a day of finding that Hubbies elbow is attached to his back and his back is causing the elbow problem... and can be fixed with physio... then his vomiting started...
ohh goody another fabulous day...
an exhausting week....
a Saturday that saw the sale of the Chev... sad but good...
a Sunday that saw a full day of learning and boot camp in the park in 35 degree heat...
two gym shifts on Monday wit normal work in between..
great full body work out on Tuesday, work and then a surprise at the Institute when we finished our night of learning with 25 minutes of one minute sets of 4 burpees, 6 press ups, 12 squats... OMG! Gasp! woohoo it was fabulous lol

Yes it is still hectic and crazy..... I am loving the learning, I can now name bones without having to think about it... last night was the start of the muscles... This is a whole new language... OMG this is amazing!!!

I trained tonight and loved being back in the gym at my "normal' time and even though I realise that this is going to be few and far between over the next few weeks I am going to do my damnedest to keep it up... I am also totally loving all the different ways of training I am learning through the course.... boot camp was a blast! the drills last night were exhausting... hell it was 9pm and I had gotten up at 5.30am... but at the same time I sang out loud all the way home buzzing with energy..

Bring on the next 14 weeks... BRING THEM ON! It is getting harder, the learning, the training, the shuffling of jobs, life, time.... I have got my diary and making sue I am using it lol...

Now tonight I actually have a free night at home so I am off to make sure Hubby remembers who I am...

1 comment:

mq01 said...

sorry about being sick, about juggling so, and the chev, and the elbow/back, and about the pretty lizard that ive been meaning to talk to tank about.... but, hey, life is turning around in the most fabulous of ways!!! i am SO VERY HAPPY to read this! things are turning around windsister. i keep thinking of that sweet fruitbat... im excited for wings to spread...