Focus......

“Strength does not come from winning. Your struggles develop your strengths. When you go through hardships and decide not to surrender, that is strength.”- Arnold Schwarzenegger
“The worst thing I can be is the same as everybody else. I hate that.” -Arnold Schwarzenegger

FIGURING OUT THE FIFTIES.... SO THIS IS WHAT IT IS ALL ABOUT.......

Sunday 27 February 2011

Miss Maggie

This is Maggie....

She is my new car.. although she isn't "new"... she is a 1999 75th Anniversary model number 577 out of 2000 made MGF.... I does like her lots and lots and lost... I does go fast... sometimes... I does like the top down with my hair being messed up by the warm Queensland wind... I does love her grunty quiet growl... I does think her and I are going to be bestest friends...

Aced my first exam of the course - 39 out of 40... got another bigger exam on Thursday... a little bit of stressing happening about that one... but then there was stressing going on about the one I just passed...

Still totalling loving the Master Trainers course.. I have been helping other students when we are in the gym and I thought it would be difficult for me to do this with my hermitism... but I have discovered that I love it.. I feel very comfortable helping and teaching them... yes I think it has taken a while but I do believe I have found where I belong... when I'm not behind Maggies steering wheel that is...

Another big week ahead juggling the two jobs this week will mean a 6 day working week with Sunday being my only non working day and that will be spent at the course... whew... still managing to fit my training in either at the fabulous Fitness Matters or during the course...

So with another big week ahead its time to try and fit some sleep into my life... ohh which I am actually doing lately... yay sleep is back.. still a little broken but no where near as bad as it was for those hell weeks.. its probably because I am just too exhausted to be awake.. lol..

No comments: