Focus......

“Strength does not come from winning. Your struggles develop your strengths. When you go through hardships and decide not to surrender, that is strength.”- Arnold Schwarzenegger
“The worst thing I can be is the same as everybody else. I hate that.” -Arnold Schwarzenegger

FIGURING OUT THE FIFTIES.... SO THIS IS WHAT IT IS ALL ABOUT.......

Tuesday 21 October 2008

Biceps/Ticeps

Biceps/Triceps day..

Really had a great workout, had a personal best on the standing bicep curls :O}

Seem to manage to increase my weights every couple of weeks - love that!

feeling great - amazing what a couple of carbs will do fo you.. hehehehe

Still have DOMS from legs on Saturday and walking like my kneecaps don't bend.. I really do love that feeling!

Instead of cardio on the treadmill I got out into the real world and power walked/ran ( wl tied to with straight knees like a geek!) along the waterfront watching the sea and sky - Wow it's a fabulous place to live - LOVE Australia! Awesome country.

Then came home and collapsed in the sun for a couple of hours now it's almost time to get ready for work, but I have accomplised more this morning than most people fit into an entire day and that is Gooooood :O}}}}

Start ZMA tonight...

No comments: