Focus......

“Strength does not come from winning. Your struggles develop your strengths. When you go through hardships and decide not to surrender, that is strength.”- Arnold Schwarzenegger
“The worst thing I can be is the same as everybody else. I hate that.” -Arnold Schwarzenegger

FIGURING OUT THE FIFTIES.... SO THIS IS WHAT IT IS ALL ABOUT.......

Saturday 1 November 2008

It's Saturday.. dum de dum dum duummmmmm!

Saturday is weigh in day... although I enjoy the painful experience of being given a random number by the scales every morning at 5.15am, I only really care what it says on Saturday morning cause that's the one I write down and chart on my fat graph and worry about...

So today I awoke feeling bloated and heavy and nasty and full and wooohoooo fat % 17.5... no way! I says, yes way! hubby says... (He has to read the numbers out to me cause my eyesight is sooo bad I can not see the numbers without my glasses and god forbid I stand on the scales with those incredibly heavy things on my face, the probably weigh at least .00001 of a gram and that can make all the difference!!!!)

Well that makes me a happy little bunny, the weight is the same as last week but the fat is down.. ahhh a perfect world... happy contented sigh...

Did hamstrings today at the gym , had to put up with blonde dumb and dumber squatting and leg pressing a total of 10kg's and unable to put the weights back on the racks when they had done their one set of 12.... I mean like, they like, may break a nail like, or something like...

I did the total Mother/Nana from hell act and stood in front of Dumber when she sat on the leg extensions machine, tapping my foot till she took the Ipod earphones out of her ear and blinked at me.. "Have you finished with leg press??????????, Maybe you could put your weight (note not weightS) away????" She looked guilty and apologised, which is all I really wanted...

Sorry, but it the one thing that really drives me nuts at the gym, I go there to train, not to tidy up after selfish people who can load a bar but can not unload a bar... you can end up having to track them down to find out if they have finished or not or maybe they have just wandered off vaguely in the middle of a set and plan to come back in the next hour or so... rant rant rant.... sigh!

Anyway, apart from that it has just been a normal Saturday, and now its work time again...

No comments: