Focus......

“Strength does not come from winning. Your struggles develop your strengths. When you go through hardships and decide not to surrender, that is strength.”- Arnold Schwarzenegger
“The worst thing I can be is the same as everybody else. I hate that.” -Arnold Schwarzenegger

FIGURING OUT THE FIFTIES.... SO THIS IS WHAT IT IS ALL ABOUT.......

Thursday 8 January 2009

Bol-Kain-ohs

Naked and afraid I slid silently across the room fearful it would hear my foot steps and be alerted to my presence.

Holding my breath I stood behind the evil being and raised myself up to my full height squaring my shoulders and sucking in my stomach. I exhaled slowly stepping over the gap between us my mind racing my heart thumping....

Then.... ever so carefully...

I stepped onto the scales and realised I had nothing to worry about as I was back to my pre-Xmas 61.9 and 16.7% BF... hehehehehehehe

It was chest day today - I have striations in my chest - Yay!
I have no boobs.. sigh!
Oh well .. Can't have your boobs and eat your cake as well or something along those lines... actually if you think about it the saying would be .. If you eat your cake you can have your boobs too... hehehe

And as for the Bol-Kain-ohs?????

I never mentioned the fabulous time I had with Manda, Joseph and Lily at the beach on Tuesday morning. Jofus Nofus and I built Bol-Kain-ohs and sand sculptures... his words not mine! When did four year olds start calling sandcastles "sculptures" ??? And if you build a hill and stick a stick in it, it is now a volcano or Bol-kain-oh ( no matter how many times Nana said VVVV Volcano LOL) I love the way small people think and imagine and play, it is such a shame that this slowly gets prodded and hassled out of us as we grow. Miss Lily splashed and played in the sea and ate sand as you do when you are 14mths old.. I can't wait for next Tuesday.. "Nana we just have to go to the park!" - you bet we do Joseph!

No comments: