Focus......

“Strength does not come from winning. Your struggles develop your strengths. When you go through hardships and decide not to surrender, that is strength.”- Arnold Schwarzenegger
“The worst thing I can be is the same as everybody else. I hate that.” -Arnold Schwarzenegger

FIGURING OUT THE FIFTIES.... SO THIS IS WHAT IT IS ALL ABOUT.......

Tuesday 27 January 2009

ohhhhhh NOOOOOOO!!!!!

After having to rush to the toilet three times during the night and having my stomach making noises that my hubby could hear, I knew today was not going to be a good day and as I suspected I have spent the day doing trips to and from the loo... sigh!

I managed a leg and ab workout that was interrupted a couple of times, but just could not manage the cross trainer at all cause of the stomach cramps...

I was supposed to be doing a RSA course today but had to cancel as there was no way I could be locked in a room for 4 hours... well not with other people anyway hehehehe

Where did this come from???? I have not had a sick day since I started the weight loss and training 12 months ago and now that we are at the pointy end of the stick I get this and I end up wasting a whole day running to the loo and lying around dripping sweat!

This has always been my fear when to comes to cleaning other peoples cars, cause honestly, some of them are just Ickky! Really, would you be happy to drive around with the door pockets full of old used tissues??? Then just leave them for the "cleaner" to pick up and chuck out??? Then there are the food scraps which have mould on them and there are enough to feed a small household ewwwww

Anyway today I have still stuck to the food intake plan but I have increased the electrolytes to keep up my fluid intake, as nothing much is hanging around inside of me... this just sux!

My weight was down again this morning but then after last night I am not happy or surprised about it as it was probably all just fluid loss, I look depleted today as well, with really flat muscles, yuk!

Tomorrow I am due to visit my trainer - hopefully this will be gone and I can make the trip without too many pit stops!

MUST DASH.... REALLY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

1 comment:

gypsy77 said...

Bad luck.

Hope your feeling better soon!