Focus......

“Strength does not come from winning. Your struggles develop your strengths. When you go through hardships and decide not to surrender, that is strength.”- Arnold Schwarzenegger
“The worst thing I can be is the same as everybody else. I hate that.” -Arnold Schwarzenegger

FIGURING OUT THE FIFTIES.... SO THIS IS WHAT IT IS ALL ABOUT.......

Monday 26 January 2009

what about the wrinkles???


that was fun, but they didn't have a "wrinkle" tab, and the only singlet included boobs, sothis is me about 10 years ago hehehehe
apart from playing with this today was a long, crappy day full of dirty vehicles.... got up at 4.30am and finished work at 4.30pm and didn't stop in between except to shove food in my mouth every 3 hours.
No microwave at work so it was cold broccoli and brussel sprouts with kangaroo mince... would have been yum if it was warmed.. sigh!
I'm grumpy so I won't stay and play tonight..
Probably won't post tomorrow - I will be stuck in a RSL course from 2.30pm to 6.30pm tomorrow so by the time that is over I will be starving and more grumpy than today..
ohhhhh and thank the Goddess for the training as it is about the only thing that makes me smile at the mo...

No comments: