Focus......

“Strength does not come from winning. Your struggles develop your strengths. When you go through hardships and decide not to surrender, that is strength.”- Arnold Schwarzenegger
“The worst thing I can be is the same as everybody else. I hate that.” -Arnold Schwarzenegger

FIGURING OUT THE FIFTIES.... SO THIS IS WHAT IT IS ALL ABOUT.......

Wednesday 4 February 2009

Wow! Its just falling off!!!!!

Had a couple of days off bogging as I have been neglecting my family so Monday night was phone Mum and catch up night and Tuesday night was phone Amanda and catch up night...

Wednesday is Measurement Day!!!!!!!!

Went up the coast to see Kelli and WOW!!!! now weigh 59.3kg (well under 60kg so happy naked dance this morning) and the measurements tell me I have 11.5%BF!!! So more muscle than last week and lots less fat. Yahooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee

Got to say I can even see the difference and I am feeling overly fabulous ohhhh and I found a vein along my stomach this afternoon - FAB... U... LOUS!!!!

Today I also went and bought the fabric for my costumes - I thought I would go for a Witch costume but I also got some fake fur in case I decide to be an raccoon....

Sorry the whole "costume" thing makes my mind wander... So really I bought this tiny bit of Lycra stuff and will be sending it off tomorrow to the costume maker, I reckon there is enough to make a hair tie.....LOL

Have ordered the shoes already and they will be here soon so I wont have to practice posing in my "going out" 6 inch heels any longer

HELL GIRLS AIN'T THIS EXCITING!!!!!!

I guess this is what getting ready for the school ball feels like - They didn't have one at my Secondary school it was wayyyyyy toooo progressive to believe in such things as uniforms and balls. So for me this is sort of like getting ready for a wedding.... hmmm both of mine were only small and unorganised so they were nowhere as exciting as this!!!!! LOL

Training is going really well, personal bests are coming along nicely so I am once again a happy little mushroom.... hey now there is an idea for a costume????

Thanx Tearose for posting the ANB details - I registered yesterday as well.

Well I'm off to catch up on everyone else's blogs.....

2 comments:

Tearose said...

woot! awesome girl!! How cool is it? I just got under 60 k too and I was soo stoked! Man 11% holy cow and veins in your stomach!? I can't wait for that day, mines still too doughy I am around 18% bodyfat. Loved reading that post, so full of energy and excitement! Are you competing soon, I am sorry if you told me you were my mind is like a sieve these days:S Your going to be at the INBA show though right?! We'll have to get together!

Raechelle said...

Good O' girl!
So, a witch or a racoon-interesting variations there! Keep up the good work-you're going to have a blast!