Focus......

“Strength does not come from winning. Your struggles develop your strengths. When you go through hardships and decide not to surrender, that is strength.”- Arnold Schwarzenegger
“The worst thing I can be is the same as everybody else. I hate that.” -Arnold Schwarzenegger

FIGURING OUT THE FIFTIES.... SO THIS IS WHAT IT IS ALL ABOUT.......

Sunday 12 April 2009

The Easter Monkey....


Sooooo here is Easter Sunday and I was extremely worried abut feeling left out and deprived...

Instead Hubby gave me this fabulous Easter Monkey... isn't he just wonderful... the monkey that is.. hehehehehe

Also I managed not to feel in the least bit deprived because I have spent most of last night and today locked in the toilet.... not a happy day at all... yep having the runs on Easter Sunday is definitely one way to not want to eat anything not allowed.. or anything really... I have had to force feed myself to keep the water intake and protein in...
I feel bad cause Hubby was stuck here all day... although we did venture for a quick wander round the local market and for a coffee but I was not really in the mood to go any further from home.. or the small room in it!
Tell ya... I Shouldn't have wanted to go out into the real world so badly yesterday... See this is why I don't like the real world... It gives me the shits...LOL
Oh well... must go lay down again... but don't you just love the Easter Monkey!

2 comments:

IHG said...

I do love the Easter Monkey! Sorry you are feeling ill! Hope you hop back to yourself soon! :)

Witchazel said...

thanx... totally hacked off that we couldn't get ut on the bikes at lest once over the long weekend!!! Still at least we don;t have snow!