Focus......

“Strength does not come from winning. Your struggles develop your strengths. When you go through hardships and decide not to surrender, that is strength.”- Arnold Schwarzenegger
“The worst thing I can be is the same as everybody else. I hate that.” -Arnold Schwarzenegger

FIGURING OUT THE FIFTIES.... SO THIS IS WHAT IT IS ALL ABOUT.......

Wednesday 20 May 2009

Made it to Kelli and Back!

Well the council finally came and unblocked the drains down the road from us and the water receded enough for us to get back to our car and head up to see Kelli for my weekly update. Our business and the truck were fine but of course the three black cars we should have cleaned this morning were all put off for another day... Gee wonder why... LOL

We made it out ok but coming home was a mission as the Bruce was blocked just after our exit so all the traffic was being diverted though the turn off we normally take.... finally got through and then had to make a mad dash to the nearest toilet stop... Just for those who may be like me and not think things through... do not sit in a traffic jam and drink your way through 3 litres of water.... LOL

Was great to see Kelli again and all my measurements, weight etc are all exactly where they should be, I even had my carbs increased for a few days as I am keeping the fat % down so well, more rice & sweet potato.... YAY!! Saw Jen Forster as we were leaving and we compared our "day off after the show food", seems neither of us are that good at eating crap and both were happy to go back to our "real" food and are excited about Team Johnson doing the ANB comp! LOL

Kelli helped fine tune the routine and now I am set to practice my arse off for the next 9 days....

Well I have washing trying to dry in the spare room so I am off to sort through it and try and find a pair of undies and a training bra dry enough to wear to the gym tomorrow, if we can get there!!!

No comments: