Focus......

“Strength does not come from winning. Your struggles develop your strengths. When you go through hardships and decide not to surrender, that is strength.”- Arnold Schwarzenegger
“The worst thing I can be is the same as everybody else. I hate that.” -Arnold Schwarzenegger

FIGURING OUT THE FIFTIES.... SO THIS IS WHAT IT IS ALL ABOUT.......

Wednesday 20 May 2009

Wow!!! The rain is amazing!!!

Just a quick post this morning as the weather is so bad I think we will probably loose power soon. It was raining a bit when we went to the gym this morning but when we came back we couldn't get the car anywhere near our house due to the road flooding... and it's only 5 minutes from the gym! It's a little scary living on a island and seeing the roads flood LOL

Hubby has gone to our business to see if it is above water as the property is quite a way below the road, our truck is parked at the business as we thought it would be drier there overnight, so I'm now waiting to hear if she is all right, after all she is 46 years old and wasn't built to swim.....

Since this sort of weather is all new to us we have got a bit of a "just in case" plan...
Dogs & me in the stationwagon...
Bikes on the back of the Truck and important papers and stuff with Hubby driving cause he is an ex-cop and can drive the nasty stuff better than me... well that's the plan... Hell I better make sure my competition bikinis and stuff is ready to come with me..LOL

Had a huge amount of energy again this morning for training and practiced my routine in one of the squash courts, I think I've got it... I think... unfortunately I dance like an epileptic octopus stuck in a glue filled fishing net, boy I ain't got no rhythm... LOL there really isn't any dancing it's just the whole move and look tight thing that's a bit hard, But hey I just know when I get on that stage it will be a whole different feeling YAY!!!!!!

Can't believe it!!! The rain is getting heavier and now there is thunder and lightening so I better switch this off just in case.....

Sooooooo whose great idea was it to move over here and live on an island made of sand?????????

1 comment:

Tearose said...

Cath! How bad is the rain!? I tried to go to the gym last night and all roads to it were blocked off. I hope I can get there today. Be safe over there on your sand pile lol. :P I didn't realize Jo Stewart was your trainer! I saw you on her site, I know you mentioned she helped you. I just love her and her site!

have a good day!