Focus......

“Strength does not come from winning. Your struggles develop your strengths. When you go through hardships and decide not to surrender, that is strength.”- Arnold Schwarzenegger
“The worst thing I can be is the same as everybody else. I hate that.” -Arnold Schwarzenegger

FIGURING OUT THE FIFTIES.... SO THIS IS WHAT IT IS ALL ABOUT.......

Monday 7 September 2009

ok....

So I am over my hissy fit...

No actually I'm not but I hate the thought of having a huge negative post on my blog site so I am moving right along now..... And thank you for your comments, I didn't post the rant for sympathy I posted it cause I needed to rant, but thank you for the sympathy it is fabulous knowing I have you guys out there supporting me when most of my family don't.

Trained Chest and did cardio this morning. The training was an effort to complete I just don't seem to be able to focus on my focusing at the moment, like Vicki says it's probably the lack of carbs with the pre-comp diet but I hate the feeling. I did rev it up on the cardio though which made me feel a lot better... then just really tired for the rest of the day...

I was supposed to go back and finish this evening with Triceps but I feel achy and Blahhhh and could not bring myself to face the testosterone cloud tonight. ... not sick just messed up mentally.

I have the patience of a fly on steroids at the moment so I would have ripped a young mans heart out and eaten it raw tonight if any of them got in my way, so it was probably a good thing I didn't go and toss the iron stuff around.

I'm starting to stress about how I feel this time round, today my legs are aching and I feel like I have been running through sand all weekend, which would be great if I had been running through sand all weekend..... it is just frustrating knowing that I haven't!

I am also really bogged down in my head, ahhhhh the joys of being a fitness freak, so much for a positive post, doesn't reading this make all you other almost 50 year olds want to rush out and pick up the weights LOL...

Ohhh and did you all see the blurb on the popular diet business and their current Australian spokes person who has lost 30kgs and is down to a size 14 now that she weighs 80kgs..... Now I am in know way knocking the amazing transformation of this spokesperson, she has achieved great things in her journey to being healthy and fit.... I just wonder how tall she is???? After all I am 5 foot 9inches tall (172cms) and when I was 8okgs I was a size 18-20 with 38% body fat.....

Maybe its the TV adding 10kgs like the old saying goes or maybe she is 6 foot 7 tall or maybe, just maybe, the large profit making diet company is shrinking the truth?????

3 comments:

mq01 said...

ah, witchazel, you are as real as they get. with ups comes downs, thats all. dont change, and dont censor yourself, unless YOU want too. hang in there. its all time for comps!!!...

Sandra said...

Hey Cathy,
Last year I weighed 75kg, I am 5"4, and I was bursting out of my 12's, so was probably a size 14...said Spokesperson is about 5"1 (I have it on good authority), so at 80-85kg, I am thinking she is 16-18, especially if you take into account that they are dressing her in all these designer clothes which are always a couple of sizes "smaller" anyway...Pet Rant of mine atm, honestly, she needs to lose another 20kg for me to consider her "Fit, Foxy and a Size 14"

Erika said...

I did a post on that in mine. I am 5'2" and weigh the same, I am a definite size 16.
http://chickenandeggwhites.blogspot.com/2009/08/how-picture-can-really-piss-you-off.html