Focus......

“Strength does not come from winning. Your struggles develop your strengths. When you go through hardships and decide not to surrender, that is strength.”- Arnold Schwarzenegger
“The worst thing I can be is the same as everybody else. I hate that.” -Arnold Schwarzenegger

FIGURING OUT THE FIFTIES.... SO THIS IS WHAT IT IS ALL ABOUT.......

Tuesday 8 September 2009

what a difference 20kgs can make...

For a start it is exactly the difference in weight between me and my fur child Tank....

Yep my big duffus "I am a lap dog" is 41kgs of mostly muscle and so he only weighs 20kg's less than me, which explains why I find it hard to breath when he flops across my chest when I am reading in bed, or why my legs go numb when he lays on my lap... LOL

The good news is both him and Morgan went to see Dr Craig yesterday for their yearly jabs and check up and are fit and healthy.... and came home with a big bag of Liver treats... which - according to Tank is part of the lap dog diet LOL
Our dogs eat almost the same food as me... except theirs is all raw... and I am not allowed smacko's while I am doing the pre-contest diet..
Every night they are feed raw chicken, raw veges including garlic, silverbeet, sweet potato, kelp powder, fish oil, natural yogurts and tuna in oil, plus a few vitamins and minerals... They never smell doggy, they never have fleas, they haven't been washed using shampoo for years because they don't need it, their fur is soft and clean.... and because their food isn't full of additives and preservatives their little presents on the lawn dry up and turn to dust in just two days... although Hubby does collect it every day and bin it anyway...
Anyway.... the fur kids are healthy......
Secondly 20kgs can make you laugh....
You see Hubbies leg is completely healed.... But today he is walking with a limp due to the 2 x 10kgs that swung the wrong way while they were attached to the chain, hanging down attached to the weight belt attached to the front of hubby while he was doing dips.... heheheehehehe... hahahahahaha.. sorry but mawhahahahahaha sometimes being a girl is just great....
Sooo although nearly all of us have cursed random 20kgs at least once or a thousand times, 20kgs can be warm and fuzzy and even down right hilarious...
Trained Back & Biceps his morning then my 30 mins of cardio, then tonight back into the testosterone cloud for some abs and a little bit more cardio...
Measurements tomorrow... 6 weeks out from the Natural Olympia....

3 comments:

mq01 said...

i learned something.. i always thought garlic was bad for dogs, but i have no idea where i heard that from so obviously it was wrong. very cool that their healthy diet helps keep them fit and clean. im not surprised.

tomorrows measurements, you will kick ass!!

you'll dig this, been thinking of you, while im in hot humid Florida I'm swimming laps at night when i can take work breaks. its feels really good...

Witchazel said...

MQ!!! No Garlic is a natural anticeptic and kils worms in both our and dogs gut... swimming in Florida at night just amazing!!!! Thank you for sharing that with me it would feel awesome.. ohhh I think Bob is missing you...

mq01 said...

:) im missing him too ... xoxo my sister. thank you, for all!!..

crap..word verification = food
LMAO!!